A gathering for those who prefer daytime to evening activities. Join us on the third Wednesday of every month to share a potluck meal and participate in such events as:
- Easy crafts, e.g. kits for “Out of the Cold”, Christmas crafts
- Board Games, jigsaws, meditative colouring, Crocinole
- A subject for discussion, to be agreed a the meeting before
- Matinee Movies, sometimes rented from the Library and shown at DH and sometimes movies at a theatre, or Science Centre
- Trips to places, e.g., Stratford, Aga Khan Museum, Art Gallery
- Speakers, e.g. Sherlock Holmes Society, Seed Saving , creative grand parenting, members of the congregation to share their expertise.
- Clothing, jewelry or household items exchanges.